What can the Career Center do for you?
- Career Counseling & Major Selection - Schedule your career counseling appointment today by contacting Kristy Magee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume Critiques - Have your resume critiqued or get started on one. Contact Kristy Magee at email@example.com or Ellen Coyle at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!
- Mock-Interviews: One-on-one interview practice to build confidence and improve interview skills.
- Job/Internship Fairs: Area career fair events provide students the opportunity to meet employers, distribute resumes, and schedule interviews.
- Job/Internship Search - Career Services can assist with your job or internship search! Contact email@example.com for resources and further information.
- Career Planning Software: “Focus 2” is designed to assist students who are unsure of academic majors and career plans by assessing interests, aptitude, and personality type, as well as providing specific career descriptions, salary ranges, job outlook and educational requirements. To access the link, visit the Resources page.
- Career Center Literature: Handouts on resume/cover letter writing, interview skills, professional image, job searching information, and 'what can I do with this major?' Stop by the Career Center in the library!
- Employer Contacts: A database of area employers is available to students to begin their job/internship search. Contact Career Services for further information.
- Internship information: Local, regional and national level internship information is provided for securing the hands on experience that employers seek in employees. Internships.com is an excellent resource for nation-wide searches. Contact Kristy Magee in Career Services for a list of local companies that offer excellent opportunities.
- Graduate School Information: Learn about graduate school opportunities at Mount Aloysius College and schools around the country.