Endowed Scholarship Criteria and Application
Mount Aloysius College is pleased to be able to offer numerous scholarship opportunities to our students. To apply for any of the scholarships you must:
***THE DEADLINE DATE FOR 2013/14 APPLICATION SUBMISSION WAS MAY 1, 2013.
- Apply for federal and state grants (using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Have financial need according to Financial Aid Office guidelines.
- Meet criteria specified within the individual scholarship descriptions.
- Complete and return the Endowed (General) Scholarship Application to the Financial Aid Office, unless otherwise noted. The Endowed (General) Scholarship Application is used to apply for Endowed Scholarships only. You may only list four scholarships as indicated on the application.
- Remember, a completed application includes:
a. Application form signed.
b. Employment history.
c. Career aspirations.
d. How a scholarship will help you meet your educational goals and how you meet the criteria.
Requirements of Receiving a Scholarship
The following requirements must be fulfilled for a scholarship to remain valid:
- Submit the following to the Office of Institutional Advancement:
a. A letter of thanks to the donor/benefactor.
b. A completed Student Profile Sheet.
- Attend the President's Appreciation Dinner at Mount Aloysius College.
Not completing these requirements will forfeit the scholarship awarded.
View a Complete List of Endowed Scholarships